SkyZone is the hot new entertainment facility in Springfield. CrossPoint is doing a Connection Event for everyone so we can invite people to connect with outside of a church service!
Date: February 21, 2015.
Time: 6:00 PM Jump time. Meet at the church at 4:45 PM. HOWEVER, we are buying tickets in bulk after our February 1 deadline. We will purchase 6:00 PM or the jump time closest to that time that has enough tickets.
Cost: Sign up & pay before February 1: $10/ticket. After February 1: $13/ticket. Both times must buy the SkyZone socks for $2. The socks will be purchased on the day of the event at the facility.
Who: Everyone! This is designed to be a great time for us to invite people to connect with them.
How To Register: Fill out the form below. Someone will get back with you via email to confirm.
How to Pay:
- Don’t pay through SkyZone. We’re getting bulk tickets.
- Pay in person with cash or check at CrossPoint Fellowship on Sunday morning.
- Go to https://onrealm.org/crosspointfellowship.
- Sign in or create log in. Creating log in requires only your name and email address. We will only email you regarding SkyZone, unless you want more communication from CrossPoint.
- Click “Giving” tab.
- Click blue “+Give” Button.
- Enter $11 in the blank field and click “SkyZone -$11 a person” in drop down menu. We ask a $1 transaction fee due to processing fees required by our REALM system.
- Setup a checking or card account. All information is entered into the computer system and not seen by anyone at CrossPoint. Only amount paid.
- Click blue “Give” button.
- You’re done!
Liability Waiver: SkyZone requires a Liability Waiver for everyone! If you don’t have this, you can’t jump. Follow the Liability Waiver link and fill it out online.